Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Provia 100 results

  1. #11
    Inactive Member blackangus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by S8 Booster:


    Just wondering if you have some stills to post?

    R
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'll try to find the tape and extract some stills. I'm moving my office so I don't really know where anything is right now...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DIEFTHINTIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2002
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where can I get those fuji film stocks in super 8 cartridges? I checked at Super8sound and Yale sites but I had no luck.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MICHAS:
    Where can I get those fuji film stocks in super 8 cartridges? I checked at Super8sound and Yale sites but I had no luck.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's a one-shot deal that Barry got Pro 8mm to do because he happened to get some Provia and Velvia film real cheap off of e-bay.

    Speaking of which, has anyone had a Velvia roll completed yet? I am not so hot on finishing mine anymore now that I know I'm probably going to have the jitter curse affecting it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •